* All units must be empty of tenant possessions for the Check-Out Inspection.
- Provide proper notice to vacate. Contact us in writing at least 30 days prior to your move out date.
2. Contact Utilities:
If applicable, contact utility companies and request utilities be transferred (Not disconnected) to Landlord’s name. All IUStudentApts partners (Rara Avis Apartments, Zeus Properties, and Page Properties) have an Automatic Transfer to the Owner on file with all utilities. If necessary, please reference the ATO when transferring your utilities. Deposit refunds are returned within 45 days. If proof of final utility payment is not provided within 45 days, utility charges will be deducted from refunds. Proof of FINAL utility payments may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. OR by U.S. Mail to: P.O. Box 414 Bloomington IN 47402.
3. Read Check-Out Documents:
Check-Out Documents will be delivered via email and/or hard copy packet approx 45 days prior to lease end date.
- Copy of your original Check-In Inspection Sheet
- Cleaning Guidelines
- The Cleaning Checklist Charges
- Tenant Check-Out Sheet for RAA
- Tenant Check-Out Sheet for Page Properties
- Tenant Check-Out Sheet for 1302 S. Park
4. Perform and SIGN:
Perform an inspection of your bedroom using the original Check-In Inspection Sheet, provided in the Check-Out Documents you received via email. Sign your name and date at the bottom.
Last roommate out will perform an inspection of common areas using the original Check-In Inspection Sheet. Sign your name and date at the bottom.
5. Complete and SIGN:
EACH ROOMMATE MUST SUBMIT A SIGNED CHECK-OUT SHEET TO US, CERTIFYING YOU ARE VACATING THE PREMISES AND ARE AWARE OF THE CONDITION IN WHICH YOU ARE LEAVING IT.
6. Perform Joint Check-Out Inspection:
The City of Bloomington requires us to NOTIFY YOU OF THE DATE AND TIME of the JOINT CHECK-OUT INSPECTION that will take place at the end of your lease. Although the City does not require your presence for the Joint Check-Out Inspection, please make every effort to be present.
*ALL UNITS MUST BE EMPTY OF TENANT POSSESSIONS FOR THE JOINT CHECK-OUT INSPECTION.
Thank you, IUStudentApts Management